Times may occur when you need to sell tickets to specific patrons, without fully opening ticket sales to the public. Thankfully there are a couple ways this can be done!
Sell tickets via the Ludus admin panel
Even if a show, or showtime is turned off, you're still able to complete sales through your Ludus admin panel.
To sell tickets to a turned off show or showtime:
- Click the Options dropdown next to your show or showtime and select Turn Off.
- Then, simply click the New Order button beside the desired showtime, and follow the check out process.
Note: when you are ready for full ticket sales to go live, be sure to turn your show & showtimes back on.
Offer a passcode protected show
Setting up a passcode protected show allow patrons with the passcode to access the show.
To turn on a passcode:
- Click the Options dropdown next to your show.
- Select Settings. Here is your show's settings page where you can edit all of the information initially entered for your show.
- At the bottom, click the Additional Options link and a new menu of options will appear as seen below in the screenshot.
- Next to "Passcode Protected", enter the passcode and then hit Update Show. Now when patrons go online to purchase tickets, they'll have to enter the correct passcode first for the specific show.
Note: when you are ready for full ticket sales to go live, you'll want to turn this passcode off. Simply go back through the same steps and erase the passcode, ensuring the passcode field is blank.