Offering a bulk discount allows you to give patrons purchasing a large number of tickets a special discount. This can be useful with families, various groups, etc.
How to create a bulk discount:
- In your admin panel, click the Pricing dropdown next to the show you'd like to create a discount code for.
- Then click Discounts.
- Now click the + Add Discount button.
- Next, select the Bulk tab.
- Under "Amount", choose either Percentage (percentage discounted from entire order) or Flat Amount ($ amount discounted from entire order). Enter the desired % or $ amount.
- "Bulk Amount" determines what you would like the bulk discount applied to. Select how to apply the bulk discount, and the number attached to it.
- Tickets applies the discount to a set number of tickets. (Example: Offer a 10% discount for 10 or more tickets.)
- Shows applies the discount to a set number of shows. (Example: Offer a 10% discount for 2 or more shows.)
- And Showtimes applies the discount to a set number of showtimes. (Example: Offer a 10% discount for 4 or more showtimes.)
- Add discount when done!