Times may occur when you need to sell tickets to specific patrons, without fully opening ticket sales to the public. Thankfully there are a couple ways this can be done!
Sell tickets via the Ludus admin panel
Even if a show, or showtime is turned off, you're still able to complete sales through your Ludus admin panel.
To sell tickets to a turned off show or showtime:
- Click the Options dropdown next to your show or showtime and select Turn Off.
- Then, simply click the New Order button beside the desired showtime, and follow the check out process.
Note: when you are ready for full ticket sales to go live, be sure to turn your show & showtimes back on.
Offer a passcode protected show
Setting up an access code allows patrons with the code to purchase tickets to your show.
To add an access code:
- Just click the Options button next to your show and then click Access Codes.
- Next, click the + Access Code button.
- Enter the code (keep in mind, it is case sensitive) or Generate random code -> and click + Add Access Code.
- Finally, once you are ready to take your access code live, turn them on at the top of the page.
Note: when you are ready for full ticket sales to go live, you'll want to turn this passcode off. Simply go back through the same steps and click Disable beside that specific code..